Eau de Parfum KADO - JAPON 50 mL Limited Edition
KADŌ meaning «the way of flowers» or «the art of bringing flowers to life» is the traditional Japanese art of flower arrangement, also known as Ikebana. Through the freshness of the seasonal rainwater, a wave of aromatic tea and floral sweetness enchants and leads us on a journey through the traditions of the Land of the Rising Sun, to seasons well marked by cultural and ancestral patterns.
Airy, dense, thick, velvety, silky floral
Top notes : Yuzu, Tea, Sweet Orange
Heart notes : Cherry Blossom, Jasmine, Maté
Base notes : Incense, Vetiver
A unisex, natural eau de parfum formulated to respect your body and the environment.
The essential oil of yuzu has numerous relaxing virtues because it helps to fight against the stress, the fatigue and warns the difficulties to fall asleep.
95% of natural origin. Its formula base on alcohol of Organic Wheat is guaranteed without phtalates, without parabens.
INCI : Alcohol denat**, aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), d-limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, benzyl alcohol*, citral*, benzyl benzoate*, isoeugenol*, benzyl salicylate*, farnesol*, citronellol*
* Ingredients from natural origin
** 75% of this ingredients are issued from Organic Farming
- Your informations and payment are 100% secure and will never be released. Your security is our priority.
- 100% FREE delivery throughout the European Union, between 3 and 5 working days from 50 € order.
- Money back guarantee and free return for 15 days.
- Need help? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 0033 160 139 045 or send us an mail to 8 rue de Paris, 91570 Bièvres, France